Miss Hutchison's Class Blog

Be Nice • Work Hard • Learn Well

About Miss Hutchison

My name is Allix Hutchison, and I am so excited to be your child’s first grade teacher this year! This will be my 5th year teaching at Georgetown – I spent 2 years teaching kindergarten before I moved to teaching first grade.  I graduated from Hope College, where I received my degree in elementary education with an emphasis in language arts and English as a second language. Before coming to Hope, I grew up in Ann Arbor, Michigan with my mom, who is a retired elementary teacher. I also just earned my master’s in school counseling from Grand Valley State University.

In my spare time, I enjoy baking (cupcakes are my favorite!), traveling, taking pictures, and spending time with friends and family! Plus, I just got a golden retriever puppy named Finn who is just adorable. ❤️

Your child is my number one priority this year! My goal is to care for, teach, and help him or her succeed here at Georgetown. I want to partner with you in order to best support your child! Please feel free to contact me with any
questions or concerns. My email is ahutchi@hpseagles.net.

I can’t wait for your child to be a part of our classroom family! Here are some pictures of Miss Hutchison visiting students outside of school at their sports or special events … this is one of my favorite things to do!

Contact Information:

Email: ahutchi@hpseagles.net

School Phone: 616-797-9797

Here’s to a great year! 

Skip to toolbar